Brisbane Tree Services is a locally owned and operated company that has been delivering first class vegetation management solutions to its clients for over 40 years. Our business has forged its reputation as an industry leader and remains committed to delivering complete arboricultural services, whilst maintaining a high standard of safety excellence.
We acknowledge that our staff are the most valuable asset of the business and ensuring their safety in our workplace is a paramount. Staff receive ongoing classroom training and mentoring to certify all of our work is carried out professionally in accordance with Workplace Health & Safety legislation and Australian Standard 4373 for “Pruning of Amenity Trees” (AS4373 – 2007).
- Our Consulting Arborists have a minimum AQF Level 5 in Arboriculture
- Our Tree Crews Leaders and Climbers have a minimum AQF Level 3 in Arboriculture
- Our business is certified with ISO 9001 for “Quality Management Systems” , ISO 14001 for “Environmental Management Systems” & ISO 4801 for “Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems”
- We are fully insured for mutual protection including $20 000 000 public liability, $10 000 000 professional indemnity, Work Cover, Motor Vehicle, Machinery and Property Insurance.
- We have employees that are qualified members of the Queensland Arboricultural Association and the International Society of Arboriculture.
We recognize the importance of keeping our customers satisfied and go the extra distance to guarantee a good referral or to secure return business. We take pride in offering our professional services to clients at a time that is mutually beneficial including afterhours, on weekends or even at night.
Our process and systems are continually being reviewed to ensure that our customers receive the best industry standard workmanship whilst delivering value for money.
Brisbane Tree Services regularly caters for every client including domestic, commercial and government. We also deliver large Arboricultural project services for developers on time and within budget.
Through continued investment, Brisbane Tree Services acquires some of the largest, most versatile and modern specialized equipment available. The vast range of equipment and machinery is regularly maintained and upgraded, allowing the business to adapt to each specific job requirement. It also assists us in providing backup equipment should there be a mechanical breakdown occur or any requirement for multiple tree crews.
We look forward for an opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities and the chance to exceed your expectations.